At Amazon, we understand that work doesn’t stop on the job.
That’s why we have warehouse jobs that work for you.
🕐 Role & Shifts
Full time – 40 hours, 5 days a week between Sunday – Friday – LTN7 day and late shifts.
Part time – 24 hours, 3 nights a week (minimum) between Sunday – Friday – HTN7 night shifts.
Day Shift: 08:00 – 16:00
Late Shift: 16:00 – 00:00
Night Shift: 23:30 – 07:30
£11.45 per hour for day & late time shifts.
£13.41 per hour for night time shifts
Overtime (40-50 hours) £17.18
Overtime (50-60 hours) £22.90
Amazon Fulfillment Centre (LTN7)
Wootton, Bedford MK43 9RH
HTN7 is Co-Located within the LTN7 building.
Amazon provides subsidised transport from Bedford to the site.
You don’t need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
✅ You might be carrying out any of the following tasks:
• Receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stowing products or parcels
After training, you will also:
• Move products using powered industrial trucks (PIT) and machines, like forklifts and power pallets
• The role is conditional on a successful pass of PIT training at LTN7.
• HTN7 does not require PIT training for their roles.
📦 What you will get:
– Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs.
– Shift patterns that work for you.
– A safe, modern, and organized workplace.
– Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
– Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
💪 Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
🎯 What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. We tell you about the next available shift
For more info, please check here
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon’s recruitment process, please contact us by using the details below.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.