|Post Name||GO-AI Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
A GO-AI associate is required to watch the video of the stowing activity in a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make the best use of human judgment and available resources to indicate the activity captured in the video.
They are expected to verify /mark the location of the product through a tool while maintaining the highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfillment center. This is an operational role.
Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams, and managers according to the defined processes and standard
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in a live environment
- Analyze and detect exceptions
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall will be using
About the team
TRON was set up as a part of the Global Operations Artificial Intelligence (GO-AI) team to complement Amazon Robotics initiative in fulfillment centers that enables hands free active stowing. The process is able to provide resolution with high confidence for 95% of stows, using Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
TRON receives the balance 5% of stow jobs in form of videos where Machine Learning has low confidence. The input from the TRON operators is being used to improve the efficiency of the automation process.
- Bachelor’s degree with the excellent academic record.
- 0-24 months of work experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and a solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
- Shifts: The business has a 24*7 shift environment. Associates would be working a 9-hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every 3 months. In case the associate is working in night shift, a night shift allowance will be provided.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday. The off day’s changes every 3 months)
- Work from Home (WFH): Employees may be required to WFH based on business requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.