|Post Name||Quality Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||28000/- To 34000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Quality Services (QS) org provides testing support for Devices, Retail, and AWS products. The primary objective of QS org is to provide manual testing support, which includes regression and new feature/product testing. QS Specialist’s hiring process includes 4 rounds of interviews including a bar raiser round with one hour each. This table summarizes the mapping of panels and competencies.
Existing QS Specialists will be added as part of the interview panel to ensure the candidate is assessed on functional competencies by a Specialist who is actually performing that role. Round 1 || L4 IC Shadow, L4 Manager Regression Testing Deliver Results, Bias for action Round 2 || L5 Manager QA Artifacts, Dive Deep Round 3 || Hiring Manager Stakeholder Management, Earn Trust Round 4 || Bar Raiser Process Management potential to grow, Ownership
- 1-3 years of equivalent product testing experience
- Working knowledge of the Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC)
- Should have good communication and influencing skills
- Should be able to work in the absence of preset work instructions and be instrumental in setting up the documentation around the same.
- Be a team player, coordinate with team members, and proactively identify issues impacting productivity and quality.
- Device testing knowledge including hardware testing
- Experience working with remote teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.