Amazon seller services Pvt. Limited
Customer Service Team Manager
|Hiring Organization||Amazon seller services Pvt. Limited|
|Post Name||Customer Service Team Manager|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4+ years of post-graduation experience, MBA is a plus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/-Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Those applying for roles in Kolkata ought to be proficient in Bengali & Hindi besides English
- applying for roles in Mangalore ought to be proficient in Kannada besides English.
- Those applying for other roles ought to be proficient in Hindi besides English
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to an e-commerce partner to a development platform is fueled by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Position Description: Team Manager
Summary of Responsibilities
If you are passionate about driving process improvement and motivating and leading a team of driven, customer-obsessed associates and team leads, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you’re looking for!
A Team Manager sets the vision and culture of their teams by handling individual and team performance expectations and goals, maintaining a singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, identifying broader customer-impacting issues, and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity while achieving real-time desired service levels. This role is part of our Virtual Customer Service center (VCS) which is work from home employment model. In this model, employees work from home and involve in visiting the physical office based on business needs only.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing a team of 20-30 associates; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination, and evaluation of the team.
- Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training, and motivating employees; planning and assigning work; rewarding and reviewing employee performance; and effective conflict resolution.
- Mentoring and acting as a resource to new managers and expediting their learning curve also devise an action plan to develop and groom associates into future CS Managers
- Leading Site Level initiatives, the primary owner of functional responsibilities that impact overall site like Performance Related Pay, transportation, etc. and may require interface with other sites in the network
- Communicating policies to associates and becoming the primary information source for staff; following up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Expected to be 2nd in line to the Operations managers and at times might be required to perform delegated duties of operations managers
- Develop and Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network-wide vision and goals
- Identifying customer-impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions, and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate.
- Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in line with the network-wide vision and goals..
- Focus on management of SLA, quality, and customer experience
- Troubleshooter in case of issues relating to processes affecting the SLAs
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4+ years of post-graduation experience, MBA is a plus
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and handle a group of people
- Ability to support Businesses and provide solutions to customer pain points
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions
- Demonstrated ability to handle reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintaining composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances and strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
- Fluent English skills are required for this role
- Experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Strong in data manipulation and analysis
- Preferred Project Management & knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- 3 plus years of experience with Customer service would be an added advantage
- 5-7 years of overall experience and 2 years of supervisory exposure in managing a team size of 10-20 associates.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs are highly desired
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts including weekends
- Applicant needs to be in a People Management role
- Willingness to work from home with remote supervision
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.