HR Contact Center Associate
|Post Name||HR Contact Center Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case, and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in nine locations globally.
We are currently growing our team of Virtual HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space. In this role, team members interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information, and communicate effectively with the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care is essential for this position.
This is a seasonal position with an anticipated assignment of 6-7 months, subject to business needs.
**As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:**
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation-related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- Have the flexibility to work variable shifts in a 24×7 work environment and subject to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus.
- 0-10+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet-based programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling customer contacts, queries, and resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast-paced environment. Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow the existing process with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- 2+ years of Contact Center, Customer Service, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
- Previous experience working with SalesForce or similar programs.
- 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, including previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation and establishing/executing a case management plan.
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
- Previous HR experience
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing processes with high attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.