Instock Manager, Consumables Strategic Account Services
|Post Name||Instock Manager, Consumables Strategic Account Services|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail Planning, Information Systems Management, or relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail Planning, Information Systems Management, or relevant field of study
- 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Planning, or Inventory Management or equivalent experiences such as Consulting, Finance, or Operations.
- 3+ years of experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience working with Excel including pivot tables, lookup, and joining statements
- Knowledge of statistical inventory control
**While this role is posted as Virtual -, you have the option to be based in Seattle, Austin, or Arlington, if you choose to work virtually, you will be expected to be onsite at one of these locations approximately once per quarter**
Are you interested in leading high-impact projects and working cross-functionally to deliver top selection and delight end Customers? This is your chance to help build strategic relationships and drive business growth with some of the most influential Consumables Selling Partners and the AVS Customer Success Manager team. You will play a critical role in delivering optimal customer experience by ensuring Amazon has the right product quantities, in the right places, and at the right time. To achieve this mission, you will work to continuously optimize the end-to-end supply chain by partnering with the account management team and working directly with vendors to improve operational metrics.
Key job responsibilities
- Plan and execute inventory strategies to optimize sales, in-stock rates, turns, and inventory health for owned category
- Monitor, analyze, and own key performance indicators such as in-stock rate, demand forecast accuracy, procurement lead time, fill rate, and inventory turns
- Participate in business reviews for your Customer(s); identify operational improvement areas and support conversation with recommendations to drive improvement
- Forecast and manage efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows and health, including forecasting, purchasing, and removing unproductive inventory
- Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project management improvements with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Work with internal teams collaboratively, to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
- Interface with Customer(s) and lead with strategic recommendations to improve and/or resolve in-stock issues
A day in the life
- Facilitate and attend a weekly meeting with Customer(s)’ operations/supply chain team(s) to walk through how they forecast.
- Attend In-Stock Managers’ weekly meeting to align – Work with internal Amazon program and Customer teams to understand issues impacting your Customer(s)’ lead time and develop solutions in partnership with internal Amazon and external Customer teams.
- Work with internal Amazon program and external Customer teams to optimize item enrollment in various Supply Chain programs.
- Review Weeks of Cover on high-demand items for an upcoming promotional event. Monitor inventory levels and work with your Customer(s) to ensure adequate inventory availability.