Selling Partner Support Associate
|Post Name||Selling Partner Support Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||300000/- To 400000/- Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Want to join the Earth’s most customer-centric company? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Are you someone who likes to challenge the Status Quo? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned with you? If yes, we have opportunities for you. The Selling Partner Support (SPS) team at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a Virtual (Work from Home) Environment.
The SPS team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party Sellers and Vendors. Sellers are our 3P customers that join the ‘Selling on Amazon’ program which in turn enables both individuals and businesses to sell their products and inventory on Amazon Marketplaces. When one registers as a Vendor, Amazon becomes a full-time distributor of your product. We buy and store the inventory, and take care of everything from shipping and pricing to customer service and returns. India as a region supports different marketplaces in India, NA, EMEA & APAC.
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
An SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment. Virtual Contact Center (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a work-like environment at the home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem-solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive days off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Candidates willing to work on Phone/chat & emails (concurrent blended profile)
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office.
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB of data from a reliable provider.
- Should be willing to service selling partners from all marketplaces across the Globe (Including India USA EU and ME)
- Should have access to mobile phones at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down. up to the duration of his shift
- Candidates who are based in Karnataka should apply.
- This is a permanent work-from-home role
- It mandated for you have an Internet connection with LAN with a running speed of 40 MBPS
- Its mandate is to have a workspace in a secure location away from windows and visibility to others for work from home role
- Its mandate is to be based out of Karnataka in order to onboard you for this VCC (Virtual Contact Center) role
- Information security: You should be well to sign an undertaking pertaining to do’s and don’ts in accordance with the Data Security policy
- Ergonomic Furniture: At Amazon, we care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive days off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off)
- Please note: For this role, it is a mandate to work from Karnataka from home (no exceptions).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.