Program Manager – Automation
|Post Name||Program Manager – Automation|
|Qualification||Masters Degree/MBA, Certification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened its online retail and today, stands as one of the world’s largest internet retailers. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. We operate retail websites in 20 countries, offering millions of products in more than 40 categories worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history.
Selling Partner Services in Amazon helps our retail and marketplace business grow profitably by providing services through operations, automation, and tools for increasing selection, lowering prices optimally, managing stock, and getting the best terms from our vendors. The Competitor Monitoring Team (CMT) within Selling Partner Services, has operations based in India manages pricing for millions of items sold on Amazon worldwide, and owns providing intelligence to businesses to ensure competitive pricing.
The Program Manager – Automation will lead and manage a team of high-performing Managers and their teams responsible for end-to-end pricing automation operations of retail categories in various Amazon international marketplaces. The job involves end-to-end business planning including but not limited to creating annual plans and strategy for execution, ensuring operational rigor, and designing high business impact processes. He/she will be the strategic point of contact for the retail teams of Amazon worldwide and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams and senior leaders.
He/She will manage business impact via functional activities and will be accountable for designing and delivering on all KPIs of the same. The individual will interface and drive agenda with the automation & technology teams to build scalable solutions and in addition, he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and integrity of Amazon’s systems and data. The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and business goals assigned.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals. He or she will identify the individual strengths of team members and contribute to talent advancement along with succession planning opportunities within the company. The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon’s core business values and initiatives and translates those into everyday practices.
Some of the key result areas include, but are not limited to:
- 2+ years experience in program or project management
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading process improvements
- Responsibility for defining and driving operational/business goals
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities and working closely with the technology team for improving automation metrics.
- Building a data-oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions, and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Designing and developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders in the Retail business.
- Ensuring high-quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization.
- Owning specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement.
- 10+ yrs work experience with at least 2 yrs of experience managing managers (indirect management).
- Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
- Has managed critical operational processes, with end-to-end business responsibility.
- Strong analytical, mediation, and problem-resolution skills.
- Track record of employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention).
- Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
- Skilled in a collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Master’s Degree/MBA, Certification in process excellence (PMI, Lean, Six Sigma). –
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.