Sr. Technical Program Manager
|Post Name||Sr. Technical Program Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 65 To USD 68 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
The ring is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our software development team. You will work closely with our different teams – Hardware, Firmware, Backend, App, and more – to plan and coordinate the execution and launch of product lines, while simultaneously keeping your team focused on meeting commitments.
You must be capable of sorting through priorities, diving deep into details, defining processes that improve execution, championing engineering best practices, executing with agility, and succeeding in a complex environment.
You will manage all system software aspects and cross-functional dependencies of product development and launch. You will work on legacy products as well as manage and plan for future products.
- Own aspects of product development end to end – from concept all the way to launch
- Collaborate closely with Business and Engineering to properly understand the business case and technical constraints
- Work with remote and multi-site teams to deliver related system software components while managing the timelines to match hardware development and launch requirements
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
- Where needed, improve processes for completeness and better efficiency
- Dive deep into the technical details of a program
- Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgment
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes, and coordinating release schedules
- 5+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering)
- 4+ years of experience with software development (SDLC) for embedded Linux platform
- 4+ years of experience with software development using RTOS
- 5+ years of experience with defining projects, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, and scheduling and deploying new feature sets
- Knowledge of computer architecture concepts (memory, microprocessors, microcontrollers, sensors, ARM-based platforms, DSP)
- Experience with App and/or cloud development
- Familiarity with video streaming protocols (RTSP, WebRTC, HTTP, SIP)
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
- Prior experience as a software developer
- Experience analyzing the cost/benefit of feature selection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.