Sr. Data & Analytics CDA
|Post Name||Sr. Data & Analytics CDA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 35 To GBP 40 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Our Professional Services teams are on the front line of helping customers succeed using AWS technologies.
AWS Professional Services team members leverage their deep knowledge of AWS technologies in collaboration with our sales and partner teams to propose, architect and implement transformational solutions for our customers. Helping make customer success a reality using AWS cloud as an enabler and seeing the impact in real-time, drives our teams to explore new frontiers in leveraging AWS for our customers.
The Data & Analytics Customer Delivery Architect (CDA) is a new growth role within the Professional Services umbrella and is principally oriented around a qualify-pilot-deliver-manage model. The CDA is responsible for partnering with a sales leader to dive deep into a customer’s business challenge, to collaboratively propose and pre-qualify a particular set of outcomes that would result in a formal Professional Services engagement. Thereafter, the CDA remains meaningfully engaged with that customer, Amazon team, and project/program to ensure high-value, predictable, and successful delivery.
The role is a unique hybrid of pre-sales expertise and hands-on building, coupled with cross-industry business acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for continued knowledge acquisition and growth, obsession for customers, and their success using AWS that will align well with the desired outcomes to be produced.
Do you have what it takes to bring yourself, your customers, and your team to the next level?
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a key member of the Data-driven Telco team, ensure success in designing, building, optimizing, and transforming in the area of Data, Analytics, and AI.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS while ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and proof of concepts
- In partnership with the ProServe leadership and account team, formulate and execute a strategy to accelerate customer outcomes through the adoption of AWS in conjunction with Professional Services engagements
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge, sales, and delivery content amongst the AWS Professional Services community
Inclusive Team Culture
Mentorship & Career Growth
Key job responsibilities
- Ability to translate a customer’s business need into a logical solution framework.
- Map existing offerings to customer needs and help the customers understand the offering value proposition and delivery roadmap.
- Oversee D&AI-specific delivery work streams, identify opportunities and accelerate a customer’s time-to-value using existing offerings.
- Reflect on the offering portfolio and product roadmap to identify gaps and influence the offering strategy.
A day in the life
- Communicate customer priorities to the practice members.
- Enable broader teams to leverage data-driven telco offerings.
- Deliver tangible impact to customers by using develop offerings or launching new offerings.
- 10+ years of experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or technical consulting in customer-facing roles
- 8+ years of systems design, development, and deployment experience with MPP Databases and distributed query engines
- 5+ years experience with product development and agile/iterative methodologies
- Implementation and tuning experience with various frameworks in the Data, Analytics, and AIML Ops Ecosystems
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Customer-facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation.
- Ability to understand and articulate the business impact of technical decisions.
- Deep understanding of Big Data stacks such as Hadoop, Spark, Presto, and Hive, with a track record of being involved in these Apache Open-source projects.
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Data Warehousing, Data Science and Big Data related technologies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.