Jump to: Hide
Senior Solutions Architects
|Post Name||Senior Solutions Architects|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Help your customers plan their cloud journey, including application migration and modernization
- Drive technical solutions discussions with your customers, diving deep into the details to solve complex technical challenges and use your knowledge to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to guide technology strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains from technical teams to executives and help ensure their short-term technology choices are aligned with their long-term goals.
- Act as a thought leader in the wider community, playing a key role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops.
- As a Builder, you’ll shape the direction of our products and services by gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study or equivalent experience.
- 15 years of experience within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics).
- Experience in developing technology solutions and evangelizing end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide IT transformation toward cloud computing.
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences and at C-level, including training, workshops, and publications.
- Experience architecting, migrating, or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
- Understanding of modern cloud-native application architectures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- One or more AWS certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Thought leadership through public speaking and/or publications
- Solution Architect
- IT Services & Consulting
- Engineering – Software & QA
- Full Time, Permanent
- Software Development
- Any Graduate
- Any Postgraduate
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.