Workforce Staffing Coordinator, WFS
|Post Name||Workforce Staffing Coordinator, WFS|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||27000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
** This role can be based in any of our field buildings in the region – Travel required **
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and self-driven people. Workforce Staffing (WFS), a division of Worldwide Operations People, Product & Tech, manages Amazon’s Tier 1 talent supply chain. We attract, hire, and onboard the associates who, by fulfilling orders at the frontlines of the company, make Amazon a global leader in delivery and logistics.
The workforce staffing (WFS) team is looking for a staffing coordinator to execute staffing plans across multiple sites to enable site-level business continuity. An ideal candidate will collaboratively & proactively with internal & external stakeholders. The successful candidate must be able to manage a complex high-volume staffing and recruitment process to meet all customer SLAs.
The WFS Staffing Coordinator – key responsibilities:
- Utilize relevant channels to source candidates. Manage internal talent pipeline as well as 3P staffing agencies pipeline, ensuring candidates meets the hiring bar prior to onboarding.
- Execute and audit New Hiring Events (NHE) based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on time.
- Guides staffing vendors & applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures.
- Supports auditing compliances to defined staffing processes including quality of new hires/ re-hire/ early attrition & candidate experience.
- Develop & maintain an effective communication process to ensure a smooth & efficient flow of information amongst the key stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel as needed to conduct events in various locations within your designated Node or assigned geographical area.
- Staffing Coordinators are required to work a flexible schedule
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with 2+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience in building and driving talent-sourcing initiatives.
- Experience in working autonomously or in a remotely managed environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially excel is essential (advanced formulas/ pivot reporting & integrating excel with other tools).
- Previous recruitment experience coordinating with agencies and/or direct hire sourcing models in a high-volume environment
- You have the ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
To apply for this job please visit amazon.jobs.