Operations Associate, EU Compliance, Operations
|Post Name||Operations Associate, EU Compliance, Operations|
|Qualification||Masters’ Degree/MBA, Certification in process excellence (PMI, Lean, Six Sigma)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||40000/- To 50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures Amazon keeps its “best price” promise across millions of products worldwide? Does the challenge of driving decisions in a dynamic environment excite you? Do you love solving complex business problems using technology? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding “YES”, read on!
Key job responsibilities
Operations Associate (EU Compliance Support Operations), will be highly a performing individual contributor, responsible for end-to-end filing operations management of VAT Services in various Amazon EU marketplaces. The job involves organizing, planning, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments. In addition to owning the production & quality KRAs for this team. He/she will be the first point of contact for the filing teams of Amazon and must therefore be comfortable and confident in liaising with remote teams.
He/She will also be responsible for queue management, adhere to service level goals, and route all tasks through in-house technology. He/She will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will have good operational experience as well as exposure to a complex queue management set-up. In addition, he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and integrity of Amazon’s systems and data.
- 1+ yrs work experience in operations
- Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
- Has worked in critical operational processes, with SLA responsibility.
- Strong analytical, mediation, and problem-resolution skills. · Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
- Skilled in a collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
- Master’s Degree/MBA, Certification in process excellence (PMI, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Excel – Intermediate Knowledge of SQL (Intermediate), Macros, etc would be an added advantage
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.