IT Support Eng I
|Post Name||IT Support Eng I|
|Qualification||Undergraduate degree in an IT discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||45000/- To 55000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
The Amazon Helpdesk is the first place for Amazon employees to go with technical questions and problems with Amazon’s desktops, laptops, mobile devices, network services, and software. The Amazon Helpdesk works with Amazon and Amazon service managers and other staff to maintain internal solutions and respond to employees’ technical issues. Additionally, they manage all the on-premise infrastructure including servers, network devices, telephony, and printers.
Amazon.com is looking for a dynamic and motivated IT Support Engineer to join their IT Services Team. If you are customer-focused with strong problem-solving skills and have experience with Chrome OS and Windows environments, we want to talk with you.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop your career by maintaining and supporting Amazon’s unique corporate infrastructure, service platforms, and employees. This is a challenging role that demands strong communication skills, technical, analytical, and problem-solving competencies, and most importantly, customer obsession.
- Provide ticket-based, walk-up, and remote Helpdesk support for Amazon’s growing multi-site user base and environments.
- Direct internal and external service provider engagements, as needed, in the processing of support requests for effective and timely resolution of issues.
- Manage various routine processes such as new hire onboards, computer life cycle management, asset management, computer imaging, hardware warranty support and hardware recycling.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of user hardware and local services.
- Work in tandem with the rest of the IT Operations team to uphold system SLAs with a rotating On-call schedule for production support issues.
- Research, procure, vet and deploy new hardware and software solutions.
- At least 3 years of related industry experience in an enterprise environment.
- Candidate should be results-oriented and delivery-focused with demonstrated experience working with corporate users and engineering teams.
- Analytical abilities and proven problem-solving skills; must be a real troubleshooter who excels at spotting issues and monitoring problems.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Significant experience supporting users and their hardware and software.
- Experience with AD Systems Administration in a mixed operating system environment – Chrome OS, Windows, and Unix.
- Knowledge of networking hardware and concepts.
- Able to integrate into a team environment as well as handle project work independently with minimal supervision.
- Undergraduate degree in an IT discipline.
- Experience with managing or deploying enterprise services such as Voice gateway, Active Directory, Cisco network device, OS imaging, etc…
- Willingness to travel on occasion to remote offices domestically and internationally.
- English language, fluency in writing, basic verbal.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.