Technical Lead Engineer
|Post Name||Technical Lead Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 50 To CAD 55 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backward in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer to join the team to pioneer and build innovative cross advertising products experience, and global navigation with configurable features within the Amazon Advertising website to enhance the advertiser experience and productivity.
We are seeking that rare combination of solid coding background, an aptitude to apply cutting-edge technologies at scale, and a willingness to challenge the status quo and raise the bar on every service and feature we build. We are passionate about building scalable, well-designed software services, and strive to constantly improve our technical foundation and user experience.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead, OR leading an engineering team
- Proven experience working on platform/framework development.
- Proven experience working with Cloud / Amazon Web Services (AWS) products
- Agile awesomeness
- Familiarity with the online advertising or e-commerce industry
- Success with continuous integration and deployment practices
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Exposure to Front-end libraries/frameworks – primarily React.
- Experience influencing professional software engineering practices for shipping and supporting great software services
- Expert-level data engineering skills including strong SQL, NoSQL, and MapReduce knowledge
Amazon is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other statutes protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.