Customer Service Representative
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5800 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Amazon Job Work From Home, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process modify, and escalate complaints.
Across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and give customers information about products and services.
Take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- AED 5000 To AED 5800 Per Month
Job Location Type
- Work From Home
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon’s mission statement is to “serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.” Amazon’s vision statement is “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
Requirements & Skills
- Empathy: The Key to Customer Success.
- Ability to Communicate Clearly With the Customer.
- A Positive Attitude.
- Be Patient.
- Customer Service Agents Determined to Serve.
- Customer loyalty.
- Increase profits.
- Customer recommendations.
- Increase conversion.
- Improve public image.