|Post Name||Marketing Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 9000 To AED 9500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.
Amazon.com, Inc. (/ˈæməzɒn/ AM-ə-zon) is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and the world’s most valuable brand.
A strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market.
AI assistant provider, cloud computing platform, and live-streaming service as measured by revenue and market share. In, it surpassed Walmart as the world’s largest retailer outside of China, driven in large part by its paid subscription plan, Amazon Prime.
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Respect for people and ideas.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Numerical skills.
- Varied Project Load. Marketing managers are usually too busy to get bored.
- Center of Activity. Marketing managers have high exposure levels in organizations.
- High Salary. Marketing managers earn relatively high salaries.
- Favorable Job Outlook.
- Transferable Job Skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.