|Hiring Organization||Amazon Web Services (AWS)|
|Post Name||Consultant I|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MBA or Masters in Computer Science.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location|| Work From Home
- Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, and how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
- Experience leveraging formal project management and development methodologies on enterprise-level engagements.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and consumer-facing technology.
- Lead individuals, teams, or multiple groups and play an active role in analyzing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then driving the AWS team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures, and business plans with limited guidance.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Business case development.
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, and defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Plays an active role in managing project goals and driving teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions, and action items.
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
- Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Results-oriented prioritizes work activities, and plans, and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels.
- Interfaces with various customer and internal AWS stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors) and project-level resources such as SMEs.
- Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, and team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship-building skills, across all levels of management.
- Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, global company environment.
- Team player who effectively integrates motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
- 15 years of experience leading the delivery of enterprise-level IT consulting projects
- Prior track record for delivering fixed-fee projects
- 6 years experience working as a ScrumMaster across multiple cross-functional teams
- Led teams and engagements utilizing agile approaches, values and principles as well as the Scrum framework
- Understands the value proposition of the public cloud and has delivered cloud engagements (IaaS, PaaS, Saas)
- Experience with Agile and Project Management (APM) toolsets (Jira, RallyDev, VersionOne, Taiga, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.
- Managed technical projects consisting of 20 or more people totaling over $500,000 in budget
- Managed and delivered IT engagements for an ET500 or Fortune 1000 company.
- Has at least one active project management certification (e.g., APM, CSM, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2)
- AWS Experience and Certifications.
- Managed engagements using both Waterfall and Agile/Iterative methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MBA or Masters in Computer Science.
- Has presented to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) as well as to technical subject matter experts.
- FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) for Salesforce
- Product management
- Computer science
- Data management
- Product service
- Project management
- Relationship building
- professional services
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.