American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital, DHCC
|Hiring Organization||American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital, DHCC|
|Post Name||Spa Therapist|
|Qualification||Beauty/spa therapist qualification is an advantage. With Massage certificates/Physiotherapy graduates would be an advantage.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Perform spa treatments. Perform facial and body treatments.
- Assists with all day-to-day operations in conjunction with the spa manager and deputizing in their absence.
- Provide training and routine test checks on the services being offered.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the spa and that all client services are being carried out in a professional manner.
- Explain the processes of the spa experience to the client and the different products and services being offered by the spa.
- Do the prescribed pre and post-treatment photos with a medical camera (if applicable).
- Prepares the machines and other equipment needed for the treatment before the arrival of the clients
- Ensures the completion and proper filing of the consent and health assessment forms of the clients.
- Review and update client profile forms and customize treatments to address the needs of the client
- Follow up with the client thru phone calls as prescribed in policy and procedure.
- Registering clients’ treatment in a log book and completing clients’ information in Hospital Information System.
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies
- Beauty/spa therapist qualification is an advantage. With Massage certificates/Physiotherapy graduates would be an advantage.
- With certification for specialized job training from each supplier or company of Spa machines
- First Aid and CPR Certificate is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Beauty/spa therapist qualification is an advantage. (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.