You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let’s lead the way together.
American Express invites you to share your resume so you can be considered for future Customer Service opportunities.
In this specialized role, our Customer Advisors will:
- Deliver extraordinary customer care and value to Card Members in a fast paced, highly regulated environment
- Handle complex customer queries end-to-end, taking ownership and resolving concerns on First Contact
- Ask probing questions to build rapport, understand the customer profile and make tailored recommendations to increase customer loyalty
- Synthesize information from multiple systems to create the best possible outcomes for our customers
- We offer flexible benefits (dental, medical, group savings programs)
- Colleagues start with three weeks of vacation annually (increases with tenure)
- Monthly performance incentive
- We encourage career development through mentorship
- We hold a strong focus on diversity and inclusion initiatives
- We promote a work-life balance (shift changes occur 1-2 times per year)
- You have exceptional communication skills in English and French
- You’re empathetic, persistent, and engaging
- You love problem-solving and are self-driven to make things happen
- You’re flexible and able to work during operating hours including at least one-day on the weekend
American Express is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment in which all people who apply for positions or who work for or on behalf of Amex are treated with dignity and respect and are provided with equal treatment with respect to employment, regardless of that person’s age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, colour, ancestry, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, family status, pregnancy, disability, record of offences, social condition or origin, political beliefs, association or activity or other factors prohibited under applicable Human Rights legislation (the “Prohibited Grounds”). If you have a disability and need accommodation, please speak with the Recruiter for more information.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.