Roles and Responsibilities
- Fixing or removing damaged teeth.
- Filling cavities.
- Performing exams and evaluating x-rays to determine a patient’s health.
- Developing treatment plans to deal with any dental health issues.
- Administering or prescribing medications to decrease pain and improve patient health.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BDS (bachelor of dental surgery)
- Relevant experience in the dental field
- complete knowledge of all procedures
Perks and Benefits
Our clinic is situated in the heart of our city “Hazratganj” and is been constructed on a 5000sq ft area and a total covered area of 8000 sq ft built on four floors. Our clinic is managed by an efficient team of around 30 paramedical staff and our creed and belief lie in providing the best quality and accurate service with empathy towards the patients. Quality is never an accident it is the result of dedication, hard work, and commitment to excellence.
Our efforts and endeavors in this direction have earned the singular honor in the form of recognition of the various Central Government and various departments of State Government, reputed Banks, Industrial Houses, and organizations entering into tie-up arrangements with us for undertaking their Health checkups, doctor consultations, pathological, radiological and diagnostic test as well as best quality medicines at a reasonable price.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.