Apollo Home Healthcare Limited
Full Job Description
Roles and responsibilities: Clinical
- To maintain professional standards of competence in line with current best nursing practices.
- To ensure that all care needs for each patient are met in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure that all patient care is delivered in accordance with company documented clinical standards.
- To ensure that all relevant information relating to a patient’s care or treatment is recorded accurately.
- To communicate with the referring clinician in a timely and professional manner
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate Specialty Care
- Basic Assessments /Vital monitoring – Temperature, Pulse, Respiration, BP, SpO2 Monitoring.
- Meet Hygienic & Nutritional Needs.
- Ambulation and Exercises –Position change, Assist in Mobilization & ROM exercises.
- Psychological Support & Diversional therapy.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Oxygen Therapy –Nasal Cannula/Face Mask.
- Nursing Procedures – Steam inhalation, Nebulization, Oral Nasal Suction, BLS, catheterization, Ryle’s tube insertion
- Medication Administration – Oral Medicine, SC, IV, IM Injection, IV fluids, IV cannulation through gastric tubes.
- Assessment & Preventive Care – Performs risk assessment, follow strict infection control measures- CAUTI/CLABSI/SSI.
- Advance Management –Pain management, Bed sore management, Care of Death.
Qualification: Education: DGNM/B.Sc Nursing/ ANM ( 5+ Years Experience)
Experience: 1-5 yrs of Bedside Clinical Activities.
Other required Skills:
The ability to work unsupervised Good communication skills Ability to Make Decisions and Solve Problems The ability to work as a flexible member of the team The ability to be motivated and proactive and to respond positively to new challenges The ability to present a professional image at all times
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Pay: ₹18,217.10 – ₹33,256.60 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi – 110044, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Nursing License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.