Apollo Pharmacy Unit of Apollo Hospital Enterprise Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting Head Office HR resources in statutory certifications / payments, documentations and employee hiring.
- Follow up with branches for updating the employment records, statutory registers and documents on a consistent basis, related to statutory certifications.
- Explaining HR policies, procedures, laws and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed for smooth new joiner experience.
- Informing new joiners on job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Processing all documents related to HR and ensuring proper approval as and when required.
- Assisting with processing employee grievances.
- Responsible for new license, registration and renewal of all the branches by personally visiting the concern Labor Offices for swift execution.
- Handling labour inspections and coordinating with labour officers to address the queries for speedy closures.
- Tracking and follow up for pending joining documents.
- Coordinating and ensuring that the ID card/CUG is provided for all new joiners on time.
- Coordinating with associated banks for ensuring that the salary accounts are opened for all the new joiners.
- Monitoring Staff attendance for assigned regions.
- Generation and modification of ESIC and EPF related matters of respective zones.
- Visiting branches on regular intervals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.