Data Entry Clerk
Your Aramark journey starts here!
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team delivering a service to an array of customers? Are you looking for a challenge on a flexible basis? Want to join a cracking team and a business that has opportunities across the UK?
What’s in it for you
- Hourly rate of £10.42
- Part time – 14 hours a week.
- Weekends – Saturday and Sunday 1300-2000.
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Free on site parking
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- MyStaffShop discounts, including weekly savings on your supermarket shop!
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for the accurate input of personal details for all visitors to Sandhurst Station into SISYS data system.
- Print and issue passes to visitors on the authorisation of duty MPGS Officer.
- Respond professionally to unexpected tasks in accordance with the duty MPGS Officer
- Ensure all handover procedures are adhered to before leaving your place of work.
- Ensure all visitors are welcomed in a polite and courteous manner
- A DBS check and Security clearance will be required to complete the application process
- Excellent written and oral fluency in English
- Computer literate to the minimum ECDL level with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Keyboard skills to 30wpm
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years previous experience in a similar role. On the job training will be provided.
Northern Europe – Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe – About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.