Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for UAE nationals to join Aramex UAE Team. He/she should have a great personality, a positive attitude, and be goal-oriented in order to join our team at one of the largest Logistics companies in the UAE.
- The focal point for customer’s express and eCommerce shipping requests
- Assist customers with the status of their shipment, outstanding shipments, or tracking.
- Manage end-to-end shipment life cycle liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively informs the customer on shipment status, and exceptions and provides intermediate updates on an incident solution
- Takes and handles customer inquiries, e.g. Track and Trace
- Responsible for all KPIs and SLAs agreed with allocated customers
- Takes and registers all customer complaints
- Drives solution of customer complaints by solving them directly or assigning tasks to other function
- Acts as a first contact point for customer claims; supports the customer in notification and reception of claims, provides claims documents, collects required documents from claimant, and hands over to specialized claims handlers when documents are complete
- Ensure seamless transaction liaising with Pricing and Billing teams
- Ability to handle the challenging situation in a composed manner
- Excellent English Verbal & Written skills
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
Since our founding in 1982, we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for businesses and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, and expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.