Social Media Intern
Full Job Description
The best social media intern job description begins with 2-3 sentences that will introduce the prospective interns to your company culture and working environment, and get them excited about the role. This is where you can sell your opening to job seekers and set yourself apart from competing job listings.
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Prior industry experience is preferred
The highest performing social media intern job descriptions entice potential interns to apply and teach them how, with a compelling call to action. For instance, you can let applicants know whether you’d like them to submit an application via the job listing or if you’d rather them email an application, resume, and supporting documents to a specific person at your company.
Job Types: Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher, Internship, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹21,544.34 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Fixed shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekend only
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.