seven eleven advertising l.l.c
- Model three-dimensional substances including stone, marble, concrete, plaster, wood to create forms.
- Use metalworking, welding, carving, whittling, chiseling, or shaping to construct artistic forms.
- Utilize tools such as chisels, gouges, and mallets to create objects.
- Cut and carve images out of blocks of wood, plaster or stone.
- Reference lifelike or living models while creating object.
- Refer to photographs or scenery for inspiration.
- Incorporate sound, light and motion into the artwork
- Use clay or wax to shape objects.
- Cut, twist, laminate, secure, and fasten raw and manufactured materials.
- Use finger or small hand tools to smooth out rough edges or carve details.
- Cast substances in bronze or concrete.
- Teach about sculpting techniques and mediums.
- Reach out to galleries to exhibit work.
- Showcase objects at trade shows.
- Negotiate prices.
- Form catalogues or portfolios to exhibit work.
- Arrange to have sculptures shown in museums or universities.
- Select materials for new projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sharjah: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.