Seasonal Fruit Pickers | Summerland Farm
Full Job Description
- Increase your take home pay through Salary Packaging options
- Grow or kick start your career with us
- Hourly rate of $27.46 plus super
This hands-on role is perfect for someone seeking seasonal work at our stunning Summerland Farm, located in the hinterlands of Alstonville. This role will work alongside the Team Leader and Supported Employees to carry out day to day fruit picking operations.
No experience is necessary as we provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role. You will bring your positive attitude, commitment to Aruma’s core values and passion for people – we will provide the rest!
- Demonstrate respect and empathy towards people with a disability
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused with commitment to delivering high quality products and services for Aruma’s commercial customers
- Demonstrated commitment to working in alignment with Aruma’s core values and Code of Conduct
- Be willing to provide a NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC)
- A confirmation record of COVID-19 vaccination (doses 1, 2 and booster)
Why choose Aruma?
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Optional NFP $15,900 tax free + discounts on everyday products and services
- Training and development opportunities through Aruma RTO
- Access to Fitness Passport – subsidised gym membership
- Employee Assistance Program
People love to work at Aruma because they get the satisfaction of knowing they are Supporting people to live a great life, the life they want, the way they choose. Aruma is also BRAVE. That’s what makes us a trailblazer, being part of our team means you need to meet our BRAVE behaviours (Bold, Respectful, Authentic, Value Teamwork, Excellent) Find out more at www.aruma.com.au
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.