ASCOTT INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
The Attendant, Housekeeping performs daily cleaning and inspecting of check-in, occupied and check-out apartments accordingly to policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for cleaning and inspecting an allocated number of apartments set by the supervisor/Junior Housekeeper according to working procedures.
2. Responsible for overall performance and discipline of assigned outsource room attendant.
3. Check apartment’s inventories with residents upon check in or check out
4. Daily cleaning & inspecting of apartments e.g. arrange furniture, changing of linens, polishes metalwork and vacuuming.
5. Ensure that cleanliness standards and proper amenity and literature placement has been met.
6. Responsible for training outsourced Room Attendants in all housekeeping procedures and standards
7. Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
8. Assist in monthly linen inventory in his/her area.
9. Report maintenance defects to engineering departments
10. Ensure all cleaning equipment and electrical equipment are in good working condition.
11. Report to supervisor/ junior housekeeper for any loss and damage to linen, furniture, fixtures and equipment
12. Update status of rooms.
13. Deliver items such as ironing boards and rollaway beds as requested by guests.
14. Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or Management.
Employability Partner: NTUC’s e2i (Employment and Employability Institute)
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.