Implement, manage, and sustain the End User Computing infrastructure, Device Management products, tools, and services deployed on-premises / on the cloud for Asian Paints Limited and Group Companies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage Office365 mailing and collaboration systems.
- Maintain and manage Conditional Access Policies and software deployment via Microsoft Intune.
- Maintain, create, test, and deploy Active Directory Group Policies for endpoint management.
- Maintain and configure ADFS servers and trust relationships.
- Maintain the Endpoint backup infrastructure.
- Maintain and manage the OS update and software deployment infrastructure.
- Maintain and manage ZScaler ( Secure Web Gateway ).
- Maintain and manage Morphisec ( AV Tools )
- Documentation of design, and support work.
- Periodic review and discussions with Product Vendors and Support Partners for continuous improvement of processes.
- Creating and maintaining OS images and authorized software versions
- Upgrade/Migrate existing endpoints, infrastructure, platforms, products, and tools to newer versions/environments
- Tracking license compliance of all EUC-related software and maintaining records
- Coordinate with the support teams to ensure that support processes are optimal, and in sync with the deployment/management processes
- Training end users
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery ownership of services managed.
- Adherence to timelines, security standards, compliance norms
- Technical expertise in the related area of work
- Training Effectiveness
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Meeting internal governance processes as mandated by ISMS Program
Scope of Work
- Financial Scope (Range of financial spend)
- People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports):
- Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide):
- Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other):
- Internal: IT team and User Functions (Sales / Marketing / Commercial / Accounts / HR etc.) in Asian Paints Limited, Joint Ventures, International Units, Acquired Businesses, etc. consuming infrastructure services.
- External: Software Vendors • Implementation Partners / System Integrators / Support Desk
Role Requirements / Specifications
- B.E. / B.Tech/M.SC. IT/MCA
- Desired – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (or) Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Essential – At least 3 years as a System Administrator managing Microsoft Active Directory environments.
- Desired – Experience with Office365, Backup, and Patching tools
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Services, Exchange/Office365 Mailing Services, and Patch Management Tools
- Logical reasoning & problem-solving / debugging capabilities
- Self-learning of new edge technologies & implementing them
- Working in heterogeneous teams with a solution-based approach
- Continuous improvement in driving service processes with a customer-centric approach
- Effective spoken and written communication
- Conduct end-user training programs
The company has come a long way since its small beginnings. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.