Grab Careers Singapore
|Post Title||Grab Careers Singapore|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance (or related)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4500 To SGD 5500 Per Month|
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role
This role is part of the Country FP&A team that supports the Grab Financial Group (GFG). GFG is an ambitious and passionate team who are disrupting the landscape of Fintech in Southeast Asia; by working on digital financial products that increase financial inclusion and economic opportunity for millions of users and micro-entrepreneurs across Southeast Asia.
A successful candidate will be someone who is analytical, a problem solver, and a good communicator who possesses good business acumen. A key responsibility of this role is to manage new projects and initiatives within the GFG businesses, on top of the regular FP&A activities.
The day-to-day activities
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning process
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget/forecast and provide insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business ideas.
- Work closely with wider FP&A and Accounting team to help improve reporting process and tools (including but not limited to budgeting systems, management reporting systems, and other financial reporting interfaces).
- Identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Manage new initiatives or projects within the businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance (or related)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience in building complex financial / budgeting models
- At least 8+ years of experience in planning & analysis, preferably finance business partnering and project management.
- Good understanding of financial products and/or working experience in Financial institutions
- Prior experience with IBM TM1 system and Oracle Financial systems is a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements/queries into financial analysis and financial projections/models.
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high-performing teams.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation, and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Grab is the leading super app platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents.
Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.