Singapore Jobs For Indian Freshers 2022
|Hiring Organization||Nanyang Technological University|
|Post Title||Singapore Jobs For Indian Freshers 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication, Social Sciences or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4500 To SGD 5000 Per Month|
The Manager/Assistant Manager, Administration will provide the administrative and secretariat support to the division, assists in the implementation of directives in the institute and promotes initiatives through various programmes and media in the pursuit of its Vision and Mission.
He/she will support the core administrative functions and manage the day-to-day operations in the Divisional Director’s Office.
Key Administration Support
- Manage and coordinate the IT Review administrative process for all ICT-related procurement and budget requests for the institute.
- Manage and monitor the billings and charges to departments for the ICT support services.
- Provide secretariat support for committees or meetings chaired by the Divisional Director and/or Department Heads.
- Support the Operation & Project Management Committee (OPM) and initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for ACIS business continuity management and disaster recovery exercises/events.
- Provide other administrative and operational support for ACIS Office, events or activities organised by NIE.
Event Management and Communication
- Oversee, facilitate and work with multiple departments for the ICT orientation programme for incoming student teachers.
- Plan and organise events, training, staff development activities and divisional events.
- Plan and organise the Division’s Wellness and Teambuilding (W&T) events together with a committee.
- Proofread memos, circulars and Electronic Direct Mail awareness and marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain the web contents for the ACIS website and NIE Portal.
- Manage and maintain the ACIS Facebook page regularly and respond to enquiries promptly.
- Develop and design promotional and marketing materials when needed.
Data Protection and Data Governance
- Provide secretariat, operational and administrative support to NIE Data Protection Officer and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Working Committee.
- Develop and design infographics and Electronic Direct Mail marketing campaigns to promote and increase the awareness of PDPA in NIE.
- Manage and maintain the mailbox and respond to enquiries promptly.
- Plan, organise and facilitate the training programmes and exercises for NIE staff and student leaders.
Any other administrative duties as assigned.
- A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in administration and event management. Experience in Higher Education would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Adobe.
- Proficient in graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator is an advantage.
- Meticulous and able to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good people management skills.
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their home to the NIE campus. This is subject to the availability of bus routes and seats.