|Hiring Organization||Sirius XM|
|Post Name||Associate Producer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40000 To USD 55000 Per Year|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10004|
Who We Are:
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners – in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories, and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds, and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment, and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM’s subsidiaries, Stitcher, Simplecast, and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics, and monetization.
The Company’s advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization, and ad tech capabilities to deliver results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and audio entertainment in Canada. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers.
How you’ll make an impact:
Serve as Associate Producer for The Bennington show on Faction Talk, an uncensored SiriusXM entertainment channel.
What you’ll do:
- Produce, and run the real-time computer for information during the show and run the audio board for a fast-paced entertainment program on Faction Talk.
- Edit audio for replays and Best Of Shows.
- Gather show prep material for the morning show and create segments for air.
- Check studio equipment for proper functioning prior to going on-air, reporting technical problems and equipment malfunctions.
- Work with producers and talent on following programming clocks to ensure that all content and advertisements are featured as planned.
- Work with producers, talent, and directors to develop creative sound ideas to enhance program content.
- Coordinate the appropriate mix of music and sound for assigned shows, and ensure that levels are mixed properly.
- Work with producers to create/edit the “best of” library and emergency procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience producing in a broadcast setting.
- Experience working in audio presentation (broadcast or satellite radio/podcasting).
- Flexible scheduling.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in sound production and audio editing, including editing programs (Pro Tools/Adobe Audition).
- Preferred knowledge of radio station automation applications (ie. Zetta)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit careers.siriusxm.com.