Assurance Home Care
Are you a caregiver looking for a unique position as a live-in caregiver?
- Competitive rate of pay
Assurance Home Care is an in-home care company focusing on high-end services for its client’s needs. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do, understand, and respect the desire for independence while working closely with our clients. Our services include everything from companionship to housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, personal care and grooming assistance and running errands.
The caregiver would live in with the client. The caregiver will provide various services for the client, most of which would provide personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to housekeeping, meal preparation and companionship.
The following are various tasks that may be required:
- Accompany clients on short trips, doctor’s appointments as necessary;
- Assist clients in all activities of daily self-care activities, including but limited to toileting, bathing, grooming, and linen changes;
- Prepare meals appropriate to the patient’s diet, assist with meal preparation and clean-up;
- Assist clients with transfers and exercises in a safe manner when required;
- Perform housekeeping chores that the client is unable to perform, including vacuuming, making beds, laundry, dusting, mopping, cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen, caring for pets;
- Willingness to work with multiple pets in the home;
- Respond and collaborate positively to client’s constructive criticism and attend to client requests promptly;
- Anticipate client needs and customize care to meet the client’s needs;
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
- Minimum of three years of Caregiving experience
- Previous experience providing support in the capacity as a Personal Support Worker;
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle;
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English consistent with the job requirements;
- Display good emotional health and be physically fit to do some heavy lifting;
- Demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and a cooperative attitude toward providing services;
- Ability to treat clients with respect and dignity; to provide boundaries and to adapt to new situations;
- Training in dementia care
It is required to provide documentation that you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine or proof of one dose and a signed commitment to receive a second dose within a specified timeframe. Assurance Home Care welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.