Data Privacy Manager
The Manager, Data Privacy will act as an advisor to key stakeholders on all data privacy regulatory matters. Responsibilities will include working on Data Protection Impact Assessments, managing data subject requests and investigating personal data breaches.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact within Island Hotels Co. Ltd for team members, regulators and any relevant public bodies on issues related to data protection, including data subject rights under data protection legislation.
- Evaluate the existing data protection framework and advise team members what actions may create data liabilities and provide actionable solutions.
- Conducting audits as necessary
- Ensure compliance with the company’s data privacy obligations through the development of data protection and privacy resources, while maintaining the corporate Data Protection Program documentation and Data Protection Impact assessments (DPIAs)
- Ensure policies are in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and codes of practice and transforming data policies when required or regulated.
- Ensures that data access requests are logged and addressed as required.
- Serve as the point of contact between the group and the data protection authorities.
- Ensure compliance with Information Security policies and practices.
- Promotes the services of the systems assurance group.
- Generate and present applicable KPIs, metrics, dashboards and related reporting.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in IT, Information Security, Data Privacy or other related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields, relevant certification, or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPPE, CIPM, CRISC or other relevant certifications preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of computer systems and/or data security for purposes of ensuring data privacy compliance.
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Team orientation perspective with emphasis on business unit/ enterprise success.
Atlantis Paradise Island, a lush, oceanside resort located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, is a dynamic destination embodying Bahamian culture with its immersive programming connecting guests to the rich history, art, people, food and festivities of the Bahamas.
Home to Aquaventure, one of the world’s largest waterparks, the 141-acre waterscape of thrilling slides and river rides features 14 pools and five miles of white sand beaches. Atlantis is also home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the world, with over 65,000 aquatic animals from 250 species making their home in natural ocean-fed lagoons and habitats, including Dolphin Cay, the unparalleled marine animal conservation and education center created to provide guests with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn more about some of nature’s most friendly mammals.
Atlantis has five unique lodging options: the grand, iconic newly renovated towers of The Royal; family-friendly ambiance at The Coral; water-side villas at Harborside Resort; all-suite luxury accommodations at The Cove; and residential-style living at The Reef. All resort guests can book bespoke concierge offerings using Atlantis’ Sapphire Services, with a selection of experiences and curated itineraries showcasing the culture and beauty of the Bahamas.
Guests can choose from an impressive collection of over 20 restaurants, bars, and lounges with celebrity chef culinary masterpieces, including three outposts from Michelin star-rated chefs: Fish by José Andrés, Nobu by Nobu Matsuhisa, and Paranza by Michael White, opening at The Cove in early . Also this year, Shake Shack will make its landmark debut in the Caribbean with a truly unique Shack experience at Atlantis.
With its unrivaled meeting and convention space and the well-appointed Atlantis Marina overlooking Marina Village, the Atlantis experiences are endless and unique to each traveler. Additional resort amenities include the renowned Atlantis Casino, the tranquil Mandara Spa, a newly opened tennis and pickleball center, indoor and outdoor regulation basketball courts, a 500-seat movie theater, Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA) for children ages 3-12, a gaming arcade, CRUSH, a teen nightclub, Jokers’ Wild comedy club, an award-winning 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Weiskopf, and an array of luxury and boutique duty-free shopping.
Atlantis Paradise Island is rolling out bold multimillion-dollar renovations throughout the resort in . Upcoming developments include the renovation of the Atlantis Casino; the completion of guestroom renovations in The Royal Towers including the iconic Bridge Suite; and the brand-new hotel Somewhere Else opening in .
Since its debut 25 years ago, Atlantis has also remained dedicated to sustainability and environmental conservation. Through its purpose-led efforts with Dolphin Cay and the Atlantis Blue Project Foundation (ABPF), Atlantis has committed to a meaningful connection with the ocean, marine life, sustainability, and environmental stewardship through marine education, animal rescue and rehabilitation, and restoration of sea species and their habitats throughout the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
The 25th anniversary in launches a new chapter for the celebrated destination, ensuring that travelers will continue to experience the best at Atlantis Paradise Island, with stunning accommodations, innovative cuisine, and extraordinary experiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.