|Hiring Organization||Otto Capital|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 22 To AUD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Barangaroo, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Are you looking for a new challenge that offers you all the career opportunities of a large company with the family feel, culture, and team closeness of a small company? Benefiting from a solid reputation in the real estate industry and backed by many years of experience in the OTTO group, this position at Otto Capital could be the next big step in your career.
It’s difficult for us to describe just how good this opportunity is! Not only the company offers a professional Real Estate CRM system for employees but also a stellar business with strong team culture and long-term staff business. Furthermore, OTTO Capital has one professional marketing team to support all the needs of our sales groups.
About the business
Otto Capital is a leading full-service residential project development sales agency based in Sydney Australia. Market-leading career progression and remuneration have helped attract a committed, professional team of sales staff and management. Otto Capitals’ significant further expansion plans into Residential Sales require a capable Sales Manager to lead our rapidly growing team in Sydney.
About the role
You will be responsible for starting the Residential Sales Business and directly managing a team of Property Sales Consultants who are driven to exceed sales targets via their individual KPIs. As a Sales Manager, your core responsibilities will include:
- Handle prospective buyer inquiries
- Setting the sales strategy/targets/ budgets and ensuring delivery
- Conduct regular one-to-ones to ensure agents are on track to achieve their personal goals
- Conducting effective and motivating weekly meetings and training sessions
- Attend listing appointments and vendor meetings with agents ·Attend open homes
- Ensure all matters relating to the sales division comply with the guidelines provided by the government and Fair Trade.
About the candidate
- 1-3 years of experience in a leadership role
- 3 or more years of experience in real estate/ residential sales
- Proven track record and success in sales in the real estate industry
- Proven team building and leadership skills
- Demonstrate excellent sales and performance ability
Preferred but not required
- Ability to manage Digital Media across Search, Social, Display, and other lead gen channels, and highlight key performance indicators including tracking and reporting metrics
- Current Driver\’s License
- Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Filipino, Hindi, and Fijian as a second language
- Competitive salary and incentive structure.
- Opportunity to work for a well-established and stable organization.
- Clear career progression towards your success.
- Attractive Salary + Commission + Rewards
To apply for this job please visit www.ottocapital.com.au.