Professional Interpreters Wanted
Translationz is a rapidly growing language services company providing translation and interpreting services across Australia. We are looking to add more professional interpreters to our team and hiring full time, part time and casual interpreters.
We are looking to add professional interpreters for onsite, telephone and video assignments across all languages including but not limited to:
Auslan (Australian Sign Language), Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Azari, Bangla, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cantonese, Chaldean, Chinese Zomi, Chinese Tedim, Chinese Hakha, Chinese Matu, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari , Dinka, Dutch, Fijian, Fiji Hindi, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hazaragi, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Kirundi, Korean, Kunama, Kurdish Kurmanji, Lao , Lingala, Lokono, Macedonian, Maltese, Mongolian, Nepali, Oromo, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rohingya, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian, Sicilian, Sinhalese, Slovenian, Somali, Samoan Spanish, Swahili, Syriac, Tamil, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
What you need:
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Commitment to delivering quality work and exceptional service
- A deep understanding of your native language and one (or more) additional languages
- Be reliable, punctual and easily contactable by mobile phone and email
- NAATI certification(where applicable) or equivalent
- Be able and willing to fully comply with the Code of Ethics of Interpreters and Translators including confidentiality requirements
- Be well-presented and possess excellent communication skills
- Keen to use the Translationz Interpreting Portal, willing to be trained on video interpreting and our leading telephone platform.
- Reside in Australia
- Competitive market rates
- Flexible hours, set to suit your schedule
- Regular professional development opportunities and invitations to interpreter community activities
Our culture is based on people who care. We care about our clients and their constituents and putting people first is our greatest advantage. We strive to create environments in which all employees can find a sense of belonging. Everybody in our company is treated equally with respect and every idea has merit.
We are passionate about the services we provide and we always deliver beyond expectations. We strongly believe that our work should be enjoyable and fulfilling with a huge emphasis on full team support of each other.
We have a positive, caring, dedicated-working environment. Translationz is a language service provider that prides itself as being different. We value, respect and care for our interpreting team as we understand your role is critical in improving the lives of all those we serve.
To apply for this job please visit translationz.com.au.