Autocracy Machinery Pvt Ltd
Full Job Description
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Commerce/Any degree with accounts background
Description: Autocracy Machinery Pvt. Ltd. is hiring a full-time accountant. Candidate should
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organising abilities
- Great attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
Candidates need to wear masks, & carry sanitizers all the time. The candidate should have been vaccinated at least with 1st Dose in the last 30-60 days
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.