Full Job Description
We are looking for an organized, experienced storekeeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a storekeeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good storekeeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediating any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalating the situation.
Store Keeper Requirements:
- Candidate must have more than 2 years of UAE experience.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- The Philippines are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you join Immediately?
- Do you have Restaurant experience?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- UAE Store Keeper: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.