AWS HR Leadership Development Program Intern
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon and is the global cloud computing leader. To support our rapid growth and as we strive to be Earth’s best employer, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and motivated people. If you’d like to help us be the best cloud services provider in the industry, this is your chance to make history. AWS HR is looking for dynamic self-starters graduating from MBA and master’s programs in HR or related fields between HR leadership development program (HRLDP) internships.
As an intern, you will spend ~12 weeks working on a challenging and high-visibility project on one of the following teams: Builder Experience Team, Talent & Development, Talent Research, Organizational Effectiveness, Compensation, Employee Relations, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Inclusion, Diversity & Equity (ID&E), or one of our HR Business Partner (HRBP) teams. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior HR leaders, receive mentorship and sponsorship, and build a network of peers, HRLDP alumni, and leaders. Upon successful completion of the internship, program participants will have the opportunity to receive a full time offer for the AWS HRLDP, a three-year rotational experience designed set you on the path to HR leadership roles in AWS.
• 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
•MBA or master’s degree program with studies in Human Resources or related fields
• Experience in human resources or related fields and/or knowledge of human resource theory (organizational effectiveness and dynamics, leadership, management theory, etc.)
• Passion for building a career in Human Resources
• Experience working in a global or matrixed organization
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills and critical thinking
• Project/Program Management Skills
• Experience in coaching senior leaders and managers
• Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.