Branch Operations Officer (BOO)
Are you the one looking for branch banking jobs in Coimbatore? you are at right place! read below description of work to know more about axis bank job and get apply the same.
Post Name: Branch Operations Officer – Back Office
Salary: As per company standards – (Max can 4 LPA)
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu nearby branch where position alive – first come first serve basis.
Job type: On-roll job with Axis Bank
Work Schedule: Banking Hours
Branch Operations Officer is responsible for day to day operations of the branch including disbursement and customer relationship also need to cross sale other banking products.
Job Requirement as a Branch Operations Officer Job in Coimbatore:
- To acquire saving & current accounts for Resident / Non-resident Indians.
- To make sure about the quality of newly acquired customers nearby Coimbatore area.
- To source Fixed Deposits (FDs) for the existing as well as the new customers.
- To acquire more customers by doing cold calls, meeting walk-ins, associates, referrals from other customers, through emails, direct mails, ATMs etc.
- To give the best service to all the customers.
- Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts.
- Strictly adhere & maintain KYC norms compliance.
- Adhere to the norms, regulations & practices of banks religiously and resolve customers` queries and problems.
Qualification to Join Axis Bank Jobs in Coimbatore:
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate – Any Post Graduate – Any (Optional)
- Language Known: Tamil Hindi, English
To apply for this job please visit careerinbank.com.