- Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately.
- They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
What does a Packager do?:
- As one of the final checkpoints between buyer and manufacturer, packagers perform several important functions.
- They must ensure that all items are in proper working order.
- Any defective items must be discarded according to company procedures.
- Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package.
- Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory.
- Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.djshivaclubs.in.