Field Sales Executive
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Executive to join our team in Bahrain. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the lubricants industry, with a proven track record of success in the local market in both retail and workshop segments.
• Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve revenue targets and expand market share in Bahrain
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders
• Identify new business opportunities and develop new accounts
• Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and potential challenges
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of sales initiatives
• Provide regular reports and updates on sales activities and results to senior management
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in the lubricants industry
• Proven track record of success in sales in the local market in retail and workshop segments
• Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to analyze market data and trends to identify opportunities and challenges
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• English and Arabic
If you are a self-motivated and results-driven individual with experience in the lubricants industry and a strong understanding of the local market in Bahrain, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.