Metro Bank PLC
Cashier – Weekends
Our promise to you…
- We will make sure that you are well-rewarded by providing you with a competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus, and a wide range of benefits, including generous holiday allowance, attractive pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance, and number of colleague discounts!
- We will give you the training to ensure you succeed in your role and plenty of internal opportunities to progress your career (around 40% of our recruitment comes from internal promotions!).
- Upon completion of training, you will receive a salary uplift.
- We are also all about balance, so we offer the opportunity for a part-time, weekend shifts, built around your role and home life, wherever possible.
- Part time, weekend only training to fit your needs
What you will do:
- Greet and welcome customers, providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Manage cashier transactions, supporting customers with daily banking, including cash, card, and cheque handling
- Identify and address customers’ needs and advise them on our products and services accordingly
- Take full ownership of customers’ queries through to resolution
- Help customers with the Magic Money Machines and Safe Deposit Boxes
- Actively participate in the store events
- Support new colleagues joining Metro Bank
And… we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
What you will need:
- Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
- Ability to balance building relationships with your customers with attention to detail – we are a bank after all!
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the weekend
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience in a very fast paced environment (our Stores are often very busy!)
- Right from the start, we’ll give you full training and great support, so you don’t need previous experience of finance or banking, but you do need experience of dealing with customer service queries
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.