Legal Route - Global Legal Recruitment
|Hiring Organization||Legal Route – Global Legal Recruitment|
|Post Name||Banking Lawyer|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Laws (LLB)(Law)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5500 To AED 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Banking and finance are at the heart of every economy, providing the means to help businesses expand and investors grow. This firm’s Banking and Finance team operates at the industry’s forefront, working with innovative finance products across the world.
Their integrated global team of Banking and Finance lawyers and professionals offers an expansive breadth of insight, helping their clients to structure and document transactions that help to provide financing to virtually every industry.
Since they represent both finance providers and users, their clients benefit from counsel that understands the needs and wants of each party. Whether it is a domestic bank in Hong Kong, a government development bank in Moscow, or banks in several other locations, the team understands its clients.
This firm’s deep sector-specific experience also ensures they are working with a team that’s fluent in their client’s language and understands the local market. In fact, emerging jurisdictions often engage them to assist in the development of banking and finance legislative frameworks.
Purpose of role
- They now have an opportunity for an experienced Banking & Finance Associate to join their industry-leading and growing transactional Banking team. This is an exciting and challenging role and is an excellent opportunity for ambitious banking lawyers looking to develop their knowledge and progress their careers within a global firm.
- You will work across a wide range of transactions, specifically leveraged finance, real estate finance, general corporate lending, and global syndicated lending.
- You will work directly with some of the world’s leading Banks and Financial Institutions and collaborate with experts throughout the wider firm and across their international offices.
- You will have the support of an excellent team of PSLs and comprehensive legal training. The firm also offers a structured personal and career development program.
Required experience, skills, and attributes
- 4-6 PQE
- Based in Dubai (preference)
- Western qualified
- Able to run deals independently
- The right experience, exposure, and knowledge of the region
- Excellent opportunity to work in one of the best-emerging markets in the globe.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.thelawyer.com.