Jobs In Wellington
|Hiring Organization||Compass Group New Zealand|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6037|
About the role
We have partnered with Air New Zealand as one team to create an incomparable lounge experience that people value and remember! We are looking for two enthusiastic, all-rounder Baristas to work at our Air NZ Lounge in Wellington. This position is Permanent Full-Time of 30 hours per week.
What you will be doing?
- You will be responsible for providing warm, friendly, and welcoming customer service and responding to all requests in a timely manner.
- You will be responsible for making and serving outstanding coffee, till used and serving customers.
- Assisting with general cleaning, dishwashing, and other duties related to your role.
- Assisting with the basic food preparation and presentation as well.
Our perfect teammate?
- I will be hard working, with a friendly outgoing personality and a ‘can-do attitude.
- Ideally will have experience in a similar environment and hold a food safety certificate (Unit Standard 167) or be happy to train for one.
- Will have Barista experience.
- Will be a team player and work independently
- Will have superior customer service skills but most importantly you will demonstrate a passion for great food, customer service, and quality.
Why work for Compass Group?
We are New Zealand’s leading provider of food services enriching your day every day and every step of the way! We move at a million miles per hour turning ordinary acts of service into extraordinary experiential moments serving clients across New Zealand bringing together the best and brightest people to meet the needs of our guests and clients.
As experts in food solutions, we build food experiences for our customers whether it be at a café, school, arena, hospital, and all the way to remote defense sites. With innovative and talented teams across New Zealand, we transform experiences from being GOOD to GREAT. Our people are awesome, they breathe life into our brands and make great things happen!
Our strength comes from the combination of the things we have in common – our shared values, vision, and purpose and to make our commitment unique for you – RESPECT, GROWTH, and TEAMWORK are the founding pillars of these commitments. We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Some of the great things we will provide
As part of our commitment to you, we promise great learning and development opportunities across Compass that are varied and exciting. Not only will it help you in your day-to-day job.
But it’ll also help you to progress. Whether you’re looking at a promotion or broadening your experiences, our available learning and development will get you on the right path and give you a sense of achievement to go with it.