IPIC Theaters, LLC
|Hiring Organization||IPIC Theaters, LLC|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10038|
Accountable for crafting beverages and assisting guests in making beverage and food selections. Provide guests with prompt and friendly service while creating classic and innovative drinks exceeding the guest’s expectations.
Hourly Wage $12.00
- Mix, garnish, and serve drinks according to company recipes.
- Deliver a consistently high level of guest service.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Display a comfortable, genuine sales approach; provide insight into popular menu items and make suggestions for additional plates and drink pairings.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous Bartender experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Liquor, beer, wine, and beverage knowledge is a MUST.
- Previous point-of-sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- The position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting, and carrying up to 50 lbs.
Team Member Incentives:
- Hiring Bonus $250
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food & Beverage discounts.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.