Basecamp Property Management Ltd
Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Job Description
Basecamp Property Management Ltd., Canmore
About Basecamp Property Management Ltd
Basecamp Property Management Ltd is a rapidly growing boutique chain of hotels based in Canmore, Alberta, and Revelstoke, British Columbia. We are a younger and more energetic team driven by our values and providing our guests with an exceptional experience in a home away from home. We are continuously expanding to better serve the resort communities of the Rocky Mountains.
The Talent Acquisition Manager would be reporting and assisting People & Culture for all Basecamp Properties and affiliated businesses in all their recruitment, staff housing, and assisting with other HR tasks as they come up.
Salary: $50,000 to $62,000 (depending on experience)
Shifts: 8-hour/ day 40 work week
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy with the help of People & Culture and the Operation Teams.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/post-secondary schools, etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers. Then schedule People & Culture and department head with the candidates for interviews.
- Looking into hospitality internship and placement programs.
- Move employees to staff housing when they arrive when General Manager is not available.
- If necessary, schedule, pick-ups for new employees from pick-up zones to staff accommodation on moving day.
- Monthly staff accommodation inspections in a couple of staff accommodations.
- Resolve any issues in staff accommodation with the assistance of the proper General Manager.
- Order, prepare, and set up new staff accommodation. Such as furniture orders.
- Have all employees’ paperwork, visas, and LMIA up to date and organized.
- Help HR and Admin to organize company events.
- Assist in maintaining the Basecamp Culture at the company.
- Act as People & Culture in her absence.
- Help HR and Admin team with other tasks that may come up.
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail.
- The personality that is approachable and easy to talk to.
- Previous experience in the HR and/or recruitment field.
- Able to travel for recruitment fairs at various locations.
- 1-2 years in an HR/Recruitment field.
- Familiar with the labor laws of Alberta and BC.
- An HR Certificate or Diploma is considered an asset.
- Clean criminal record check.
- Driver’s License.
- Able to travel.
Why Work for Us?
- We have a health benefits plan.
- Family, Friends, and Employee discount at Basecamp.
- We offer competitive wages.
- There is room for advancement in our growing company.
- We have a friendly atmosphere.
- We believe in working hard and having fun!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.