Here at Batmaid, our objective is to become the global leading provider of “well-being at home” with high-quality cleaning services. And with 150 employees and more than 4.000 Trusted Professional Cleaning Agents with headquarters based in Switzerland and expanding across Europe, we are making that a reality.
Bat group was created in order to reinforce our primary mission: the fight against Black Market and making sure that the cleaning industry workers have the coverage and insurance that they should benefit from. Within the Bat group, we have a variety of identities that we provide, allowing a large assortment of services from booking a cleaning through Batmaid, to hiring their house cleaning employee through Bat soft.
What does it mean to work at Barmaid?
You’ll be working for the cleaning industry and fighting the Black Market on as many fronts as possible. All of that, whilst being part of a dynamic workplace and working with international team members, is the kind of place where you have room to make a difference and be creative.
For this reason, we are looking for an HR Associate to join our team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- In charge of the full Cleaning Agent’s life cycle from sourcing, onboarding, and offboarding, participating in HR projects, as well as performing various administrative tasks.
- Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection, and pre-on-boarding strategies to interview and hiring of hundreds of maids
- Coach our Agents with care and cleverness by providing feedback with the goal to improve the quality of work
- Manage calls, emails, and instant messages from our Agents to support them in their requests and needs.
- Support HR initiatives aiming at the continuous improvement of the HR Agent function, process, and services.
- Participate actively in projects to improve the working and living conditions of our Agents but also with a focus on retention, satisfaction, and skills development
- 1-3 years of experience in the HR function
- Fluent French and English are a must, any other European language is a strong plus.
- Full-cycle recruitment experience with the ability to recruit across multiple locations
- Experience supporting an HR agenda, employee relations topics, and HR-building initiatives
- Proactive, creative, self-motivated, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple tasks at once
- An analytical mindset with a keen eye for details
- Well-organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsibilities from day 1.
- A place to learn, grow and surpass yourself.
- Unique skills to be developed.
- Young, diverse, and dynamic team.
If you have made it this far and believe you have what it takes… you may be the right person for us.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.