HR Administration Associate
Here at Batmaid, our objective is to become the global leading provider of “well-being at home” with high-quality cleaning services. And with 150 employees and more than 4.000 Trusted Professional Cleaning Agents with headquarters based in Switzerland and expanding across Europe, we are making that a reality.
Bat group was created in order to reinforce our primary mission: the fight against Black Market and making sure that the cleaning industry workers have the coverage and insurance that they should benefit from. Within the Bat group, we have a variety of identities that we provide, allowing a large assortment of services from booking a cleaning through Batmaid, to hiring their house cleaning employee through Bat soft.
What does it mean to work at Barmaid? You’ll be working for the cleaning industry and fighting the Black Market on as many fronts as possible. All of that, whilst being part of a dynamic workplace and working with international team members, is the kind of place where you have room to make a difference and be creative.
For this reason, we’re now looking for an HR Administrative Associate to join our Team at our Headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- Ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures and the support relating to the Cleaning Agents.
- Handle sickness & accident cases of our employees and follow up with insurance.
- Respond to enquiries from Cleaning Agents on admin areas such as payroll, benefits, policies, and Swiss labor laws.
- Support Customer Experience and Agent Experience teams with employee relations issues.
- Prepare and provide regular and special reports on admin matters.
- Analysis and solving problems in line with Swiss labor laws and internal payroll policies and practices
- Understanding and experience of HR Swiss administration such as payroll et social charges
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources, payroll services, administration areas, and processes.
- Ability to understand payroll systems and administration process improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of office software applications.
- Strong planning skills, and ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Fluent in French and English, German is a plus
- Receive lots of responsibilities from day 1 and one-to-one coaching
- Young and dynamic team
- A place to learn, grow and surpass yourself.
- Diverse workplace and multicultural environment.
If you have made it this far and believe you have what it takes… you may be the right person for us.
You will play a vital role in ensuring that agents and employees have a positive experience with the company. If you’re interested in pursuing and growing your career path, we would love to meet you and build together this amazing Batmaid journey.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.